The Herald has dark skin, black hair and pointy moustache. He dresses in a brown tunic bearing the Coat of Arms of Zog, a khaki under shirt, red pants with turquoise tights and black shoes.
He may not like the king as he once made fun of his weight.
- The Herald: 4 o'clock and all is well! Actually "well" is a bit of an over-statement - "acceptable" is more like it - if you consider death, disease and rampant poverty acceptable." (S01E03)
- King Zog: You stole stuff from our dead family? I don't even know what to yell at you. You take it...
- The Herald: Why you! I oughta! If I weren't so fat I'd -
- King Zog: Shaddup! (S01E03)
- The Herald: Hear ye, hear ye! The return of King Zog is imminent. Please do not shoot the messenger...anymore. (S01E04)