He wears a green 'onesie' with patches sown on, and a 3-pronged purple 'jester' hat with multicolored bells on each end. He is slightly unkempt with a crazed look in his eye.
The jester is not to be confused with any old village idiot, the Jester is there by Royal appointment. If King Zog didn't want him around, he could easily have him beheaded. As such, he is fulfilling the traditional role of court jester: reminding the King of his mortality.
- Jester: A jester, court jester, or fool, was historically an entertainer during the medieval and Renaissance eras who was a member of the household of a nobleman or a monarch employed to entertain him and his guests.
- King Zog: Before today we had neither riches nor magic, then today, for one pleasant second, we almost had both!
- Jester: And now ya got bupkis!
- [thrown out of the window]
- Jester: Oh no!
- King Zog: I don't want any funny business, while I'm gone!
- Jester: You can count on me, sir.