Love's Tender Rampage is the seventh episode in the Disenchantment series. It premiered on August 17, 2018.
Elfo lies to hide his feelings for Bean, but things get complicated when she tries to help him by sending the knights on a quest.
- Abbi Jacobson as Princess Bean
- Billy West as The Jester / Mertz / Sorcerio
- David Herman as The Herald / Chazz / Makeup Guy
- Eric Andre as Luci / Pendergast / Drug Taker
- Jeny Batten as Tess / Maiden #1
- John DiMaggio as King Zøg
- Lucy Montgomery as Bunty
- Matt Berry as Prince Merkimer
- Maurice LaMarche as Attendant
- Nat Faxon as Elfo
- Rich Fulcher as Turbish
- Tress MacNeille as Queen Oona / Prince Derek / Fairy
- Dogs Playing Poker: During the scene where Bean, Elfo and Luci are on their way to the Den of Wonders they pass a group of dogs playing poker, in an homage to this famous series of paintings.
- Jack and the Beanstalk (1734): an English fairy tale that appeared as "The Story of Jack Spriggins and the Enchanted Bean". King Zog yells for Tess to be sent back up "whatever beanstalk she rode in on".
- Red Light District: part of an an urban area with a concentration of prostitution of sex (or drug) -oriented businesses. The equivalent area in Dreamland is know as the "Black Light District".
- Blacklight: (or often black light), also referred to as a UV-A light, Wood's lamp, or simply ultraviolet light, is a lamp that emits long-wave (UV-A)ultraviolet light and not much visible light.
- Lava lamp: the entrance to the Den of Wonders has two large lava lamps either side of it.
- Twinkletown is mentioned but not not visited. It is probably a reference to Tinseltown (Hollywood).
- The Den of Wonders, where Bean, Elfo and Luci partake in Bliss, is akin to an opium den.
- Elfo: Tess, I'm so sorry about everything.
- Tess: Well, you helped me outta here, so I guess it's cool.
- Eldo: It is?
- Tess: No! You're a dick! None of this would have happened if you'd just told the truth! God!
- Bean: Drugs are bad...
- Pendergast: Turbish, no! Your horse is still alive!
- Turbish: (Lets go of arrow in shock) Whaa?!
- Bean: Drugs are bad...
- Tess: The hell is wrong with you people?! Get these things off me! (Pendergast and Bean remove the chains strapping Tess) I am not a monster! I'm a person, with thoughts and feelings! For God's sake, I'm a grad student!
- Tess: (speaking normally) Ugh! That was stuck in my throat for days!, Oh, my mouth tasted like a borne...
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.